Double knitting and stuff

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Lynn's 4 layer method Carriage or Stroller Blanket






This little blanket is like no other I have ever seen. If you have, please let me know. I figured out how to knit 4 layers at the same time 20 or so years ago but have never done anything much with it. I decided that I'd better get to it before I get too much older.

The border of this blanket is two layers. The squares are 4 layers and in between the squares it is single knit. It is all done on two straight needles. It's not quite finished but I wanted to show it on the needles. The squares will be puffy....I think more so after it has been washed because the layers are not attached other than the ends which is the single knit in between the squares. It looks pretty much the same on both sides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home